Peel and finely dice the mangoes. Dice the M&S Select Farms tomatoes. Zest and juice the limes. Finely chop the red onions.
- 1 Mix the mango, tomatoes, lime, extra virgin olive oil, coriander and red onion together for the salsa and set aside.
- 2 Season the sea bass fillets with salt and black pepper.
- 3 Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, add the olive oil, then place the sea bass fillets skin-side down.
- 4 Cook for 6 minutes so the skin becomes crisp and golden.
- 5 Turn the fish onto the flesh side for 1 minute, then remove.
- 6 Top each fillet with a generous spoonful of salsa and serve.
Very refreshing salsa with simple yet tasty Sea Bass
I absolutely love this recipe, I’ve made it several times now and it’s always a hit! The mango in the salsa really adds to the dish and the pan fried sea bass is delicious.
Made this dish today, and we absolutely love it! My wife was very impressed. It was such an easy dish to make, I added mash potato, and so delicious. This is definitely one for us to make in the summer!
Delicious! Even my fussy daughter loved it!