Beat the eggs. Defrost the frozen ready-made puff pastry. Finely chop the fresh rosemary. Finely chop the hazelnuts.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Peel the pears, but leave the stems intact. Using an apple corer, carefully remove the cores, leaving the pears intact.
- 3 Mix the fudge cubes with the cream, hazelnuts and rosemary. Using a teaspoon, push the mixture into the pear cavities.
- 4 Roll out the pastry and cut it into 4 x 20cm squares.
- 5 Place each pear in the middle of a square of pastry. Brush the pear with a little beaten egg, then wrap the pastry up and around the pear. Brush with a little more beaten egg and sprinkle with the sugar.
- 6 Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the pastry is crisp and golden.
These are simple and easy to make
Why serves 5 but only four pears?
Lovely taste fruity
All the receipts are wonderful and your cooking instructions are first class. Have a happy christmas.