Trim and slice the round green beans in half. Slice the brown cap mushrooms.
- 1 Heat a wok and cook the curry paste for 1 minute.
- 2 Add the coconut milk, vegetable stock and beans. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3 Add the mushrooms and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 4 Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions; drain.
- 5 Divide the noodles among serving bowls, ladle over the soup and serve.
This was delicious!!
So quick and easy and tasted amazing
- Average per serving
- Calories 328.0kCal