Chop the garlic clove. Chop the shallots. Slice the chicken breasts into 1cm thick strips. Cut the asparagus tips into 3cm lengths. Slice the sugar snap peas in half lengthways. Cut the limes into wedges.
- 1 In a wok, fry the garlic, shallots and Thai curry paste in the oil until softened and darkened in colour.
- 2 Add the chicken and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- 3 Add the coconut and lime leaf sauce.
- 4 Refill the empty pot with water and add to the pan.
- 5 Bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 6 minutes.
- 6 Add the asparagus and sugar snap peas and simmer for a further 2 minutes. Check the chicken is cooked through.
- 7 Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions.
- 8 Divide the noodles between two bowls and ladle over the curry. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Disappointing. Coconut and Lime leaf sauce, flat rice noodles (two of the main ingredients) were not available from M&S food hall and staff although trying to be helpful were not aware of them as an M&S product.
Love to make it but can't find coconut and lime leaf sauce
Easy to cook. Very nice. I eat it with the rice.
Easy to do and very tasty.
This was awesome, really delicious,, this made cooking easier than ever