Finely chop the onions. Grate the garlic cloves. Crush the fennel seeds. Cut the M&S Scottish salmon fillets into 1cm cubes. Pod the M&S Select Farms new-season peas.
- 1 Bring a pan of water to boil, then add a generous pinch of salt. Add the farfalle to the water and cook for 8-10 minutes, until al dente.
- 2 Meanwhile, in a large pan heat the olive oil then add onion, garlic, fennel seeds and chilli flakes. Cook for 5 minutes until the onion is soft and translucent.
- 3 Turn up the heat, add the salmon, and cook for another minute or so, allowing the fish to caramelise a little.
- 4 Add the crème fraîche to the pan along with 5 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water. Add the peas to the sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- 5 Drain the pasta, reserving a little cooking liquid, and add to the sauce along with a pinch of salt and pepper and the lemon zest and juice. Toss everything together, adding a little more pasta water to get the consistency you like. Serve.