Peel, pit and halve the ripe avocados. Crush the garlic cloves. Juice the lemons. Halve the baby plum or cherry tomatoes.
- 1 Put the avocado flesh into a blender.
- 2 Reserve a few basil leaves for garnish and put the rest into the blender with the garlic, nuts, lemon juice and olive oil.
- 3 Blend for about 20 seconds until smooth, adding a little water if you prefer a thinner consistency.
- 4 Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- 5 Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the gnocchi according to pack instructions.
- 6 Drain well, return to the saucepan and add the pesto sauce and tomatoes.
- 7 Heat, stirring gently, for 1-2 minutes.
- 8 Share between 2 warmed plates or bowls and sprinkle with extra black pepper and the reserved basil leaves.
- 9 Serve with the Parmesan shavings.
- Average per serving
- Calories 836.0kCal