Juice the oranges.
- 1 Hull the strawberries and cut into rounds lengthways. Add to a medium-sized bowl along with the raspberries and juice of an orange. Add the vanilla essence and give it a good mix. Leave to one side.
- 2 Cut your pomegranate in half, place over a bowl and lay the cut side face-down in the palm of your hand.
- 3 Using a heavy spoon or rolling pin, bash the top side until all the seeds start to fall through your fingers. Discard the skin and any white pith that might have fallen through. Add the seeds to the fruit mix.
- 4 Cut the peaches up roughly and set aside.
- 5 Get yourself four large glasses or jam jars and start layering: add one tablespoon of granola to the bottom of each glass followed by two tablespoons of the fruit mix, a sprinkling of seeds, and a layer of yogurt, then top with peaches.
- 6 Repeat until the glass is nearly full and top with a final layer of granola and a little pile of the remaining fruit and seeds.
Very good,have made twice and will do again.