Finely chop the garlic cloves. Finely chop the red chillis. Zest the lemons.
- 1 Defrost the prawns and pat dry.
- 2 Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and fry the rice & vegetable mix over a medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 3 Add the sugar snap peas and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 4 Meanwhile, heat a wok to smoking, add the remaining oil and stir-fry the garlic clove, red chilli and the prawns for 2-3 minutes.
- 5 Stir in the rice and vegetable mix and the lemon zest, season and serve immediately.