Mince the garlic cloves. Chop the white ends into 3 and slice the green part of the spring onions. Slice the Sweetheart cabbages. Cut the broccoli into florets.
And the rest...
- 1 Stir together the honey, soy, vinegar and garlic to make a simple sweet and sour dressing. To a bowl, add the salmon fillets and half of the finely sliced spring onions, then pour over half the dressing. Allow to marinade while you prepare the vegetables.
- 2 Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. Place the salmon fillets into a small ovenproof dish with all of their marinade. Roast for 8-10 minutes, turning once so the fish gets an even caramelised glaze. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- 3 Meanwhile, heat a wok or large frying pan until very hot then add the vegetable oil, sliced cabbage, broccoli and the chunky spring onion pieces. Stir-fry for 5-7 minutes, so that the broccoli just softens.
- 4 Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the egg noodles, cook according to packet instructions, then drain, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- 5 Add the noodles to the vegetables along with 3 tbsp of the cooking water and the remaining dressing. Toss well so all the noodles are coated, then gently flake in the salmon. To serve, top with the remaining finely sliced spring onion.