Beat the eggs. Cut the cooked new potatoes into small cubes. Defrost the frozen peas. Peel and chop the asparagus stalks. Finely chop the fresh parsley. Finely slice the spring onions.
- 1 Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onions to soften.
- 2 Add the potatoes and vegetables, stir and heat through for 3-4 minutes.
- 3 Mix the herbs into the eggs and season. Increase the heat and pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- 4 Using a palette knife, lift the sides of the frittata so the liquid egg falls back underneath and cook for 3-4 minutes until the underside is nicely browned.
- 5 Place under a medium grill for 3-4 minutes until lightly golden.
- 6 Cool for 10 minutes and serve warm, or cool and refrigerate.
- Average per serving
- Calories 395.0kCal