Melt the dark chocolate.
- 1 Using a knife, spread the fudge icing from the top of the cake around the sides – this will act as a glue for the chocolate sticks.
- 2 Cut the chocolate sticks in half and arrange them around the cake to create a gate-like barrier.
- 3 Blitz the Bourbon biscuits in a food processor to make the soil, then spoon onto the surface of the cake.
- 4 With a sharp knife, slice the Rich Tea biscuits in half, and decorate with the melted chocolate in crosses or RIP shapes to make gravestones.
- 5 Push the Rich Tea biscuits into the top of the cake, then finish with some cobwebs and spooky sweets, if you like.
Easy and effective
- Average per serving
- Calories 521.0kCal