Trim and slice the radishes. Halve the baby vine or cherry tomatoes. Finely slice the red onions. Chop the pitted black olives. Deseed and dice the red chillis. Cut extra wedges to serve and juice the whole of the limes. Chop the parsley leaves.
- 1 Soak the feta in cold water for 1 hour, then remove and drain (this will make the feta creamier, so it resembles queso fresco, a South American cheese).
- 2 Meanwhile, using a sharp knife, slice the kernels from the corn cobs.
- 3 Heat the grill to high. Put the corn kernels on a baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and a pinch of salt, and mix to coat evenly.
- 4 Grill for 3-5 minutes, or until the corn is just starting to char and colour, but retains some bite.
- 5 Set aside to cool.
- 6 Crumble the feta into a large bowl, add the corn, radishes, tomatoes, red onion, olives and chilli, and mix well.
- 7 To make the dressing, mix together 1½ tbsp lime juice with the other dressing ingredients.
- 8 Add salt, pepper and extra lime juice to taste.
- 9 Toss half the dressing with the salad and transfer to a serving dish.
- 10 Serve with lime wedges and the remaining dressing on the side.
That was soooooooo good! My friend in Brighton told me about this app and now I'm eating your salad in LA! Love your Instagram!
Saw this on IG and had to try it!