Use extra mint leaves to garnish and finely chop the fresh mint. Zest and juice the limes.
- 1 Finely dice the fruit from the shaker.
- 2 In a pestle and mortar, grind the chopped mint and sugar together until bright green.
- 3 Whisk together the double cream and cream cheese until smooth.
- 4 Add the lime zest and juice, and continue to whisk for 1-2 minutes, until thickened and soft peaks form when the whisk is lifted.
- 5 Stir in 2 tsp mint sugar.
- 6 Fill two 250ml glasses with layers of the lime cream, diced fruit and the sauce that comes in the shaker.
- 7 Top with the cream, a sprinkling of mint sugar and a mint leaf.