Finely dice the sweet baby peppers. Finely dice the baby shallots. Chop the coriander leaves. Finely dice the jalapeno pepper. Zest and juice the limes.
- 1 Cut two-thirds or approximately 300g of the mango into a fine dice.
- 2 Blitz the remainder in a food processor quickly, until it’s a rough puree.
- 3 Place both in a large bowl.
- 4 Add the rest of the ingredients and combine well.
- 5 If you like, add extra lime or chilli to taste – or experiment with different chillis, for a different flavour.
Lovely! We have as a side with the sweet chilli chicken with spring onion rice recipe and they go excellently!
Just sensational. Well balanced flavour that delight with every mouthful! I used a firm mango and blitzed it with the lime juice to make the sauce.
I love your Instagram feed! We're lovin this while we watch the Olympics.
Saw this on IG - loving it!
- Average per serving
- Calories 71.0kCal