Grate and juice the oranges. Peel and grate the fresh root ginger. Shred the carrots. Roughly chop the fresh coriander leaves.
- 1 Put the orange zest and juice, ginger and sugar in a small pan, then season.
- 2 Bring to a simmer, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 3 Remove from the heat and whisk in the oil.
- 4 Put the carrots in a salad bowl and stir through the orange and ginger mixture.
- 5 Leave to cool.
- 6 Meanwhile, cook the sea bass on a barbecue or grill, following the pack instructions.
- 7 Toss the coriander and rocket through the carrot salad.
- 8 Serve the sea bass drizzled with the tiger’s milk dressing, accompanied with the salad.
- Average per serving
- Calories 293.0kCal