Peel and cut into thin chips all of the potatoes (about 700g). Shred the cooked chicken. Chop the coriander.
- 1 Heat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7.
- 2 Mix the oil with 1 tsp smoked paprika, season with salt and pepper, then toss with the chips.
- 3 Spread out on a large baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- 4 Meanwhile, quarter, core and slice the apple into thin wedges, and put in a large bowl.
- 5 Squeeze over the juice of ½ lime, then add the chicken and raisins.
- 6 In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the zest and juice of 1 lime, 1 tsp smoked paprika and the coriander.
- 7 Stir 3 tbsp of the dressing into the chicken salad, then add the cooked fries; gently toss if desired.
- 8 Serve on a platter with rolls and the remaining dressing on the side.
- Average per serving
- Calories 649.0kCal