Slice the large onions. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Deseed and finely chop the green chillis. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Cut the cauliflowers into florets and discard of the stalk. Chop the fresh coriander. Toast the cashew nuts.
- 1 Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- 2 Stir in the garlic, chopped chillies, ginger and curry paste and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 3 Stir in the lentils, pour over the stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4 Add the cauliflower florets and coconut milk. Return to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes until tender. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 5 Cook the rice according to pack instructions.
- 6 Stir the spinach and coriander into the curry, and add lemon juice to taste.
- 7 Cook the naan according to pack instructions.
- 8 Scatter the cashews over the curry and serve with the rice and naan.
600g rice !! Really?!
Excellent curry. Easy to make. Just use lots of chilli
Really tasty curry. So simple to cook.
I enjoyed this curry,it was really tasty. Using lentils means you don't necessarily need the rice.
This is a LOVELY curry!! We popped some shredded chicken in as well!! Beautiful!!
- Average per serving
- Calories 730.0kCal