Break the plain chocolate into pieces. Bruise the cardamom pods.
- 1 Heat the milk, half the cream and the spices in a saucepan until almost boiling.
- 2 Set aside to infuse for 20 minutes, then strain the liquid into a clean pan.
- 3 Add the chocolate pieces to the pan and whisk over a medium heat, until melted.
- 4 Remove from the heat and stir in the whisky.
- 5 Pour into 4 heatproof glasses.
- 6 Softly whip the remaining cream and spoon over.
- 7 Sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve immediately.
Will be making again! Very yummy!
- Average per serving
- Calories 620.0kCal