Roughly chop the tomatoes. Roughly dice into 1cm pieces the new potatoes. Cut the cauliflowers into small florets. Chop the coriander. Juice the lemons. Cook according to packet instructions the M&S vegetable samosas. Cook according to packet instructions the M&S naan breads. Cook according to packet instructions the pilau rice.
And the rest...
- 1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the onions, season generously with salt and fry for 5 minutes, until golden. Add the chilli, ginger and garlic and fry for a couple more minutes.
- 2 Add the garam masala, stir well and cook for 30 seconds, then add the tomatoes, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- 3 Add the potatoes and 300ml of just-boiled water, bring to the boil, cover with a lid and cook over a fairly high heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4 Add the cauliflower florets and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until the potatoes and cauliflower are tender.
- 5 Stir in the chopped coriander and lemon juice. Check the seasoning - you may want to add more salt or a touch more garam masala.
- 6 Serve with the samosas, naan bread and pilau rice.