Slice into chunks the spring onions.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with 2 sheets of foil, creating a parcel shape.
- 2 Layer the broccoli and sugar snap peas onto the foil. Lightly drizzle 1 tsp of the Cook With M&S soy, ginger and garlic paste and 1 tbsp of water over the veg.
- 3 Take the 2 sea bass fillets and spoon 1 tsp of the paste on each fillet and sandwich them together, skin side out.
- 4 Lay on top of the veg and season with a pinch of salt.
- 5 Close up the foil parcel, pinching at the top to seal. Cook for 15 minutes, until the fish is just cooked through.
For the dressing
- 6 Heat the vegetable oil until in a medium frying pan until hot, add the spring onions and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 7 When the spring onions have charred, add the pack of chopped chilli, ginger and garlic, and cook for a further minute.
- 8 Add the soy sauce and remove from the heat. Drizzle over the sea bass parcel and top with coriander leaves to serve.
Very tasty. Easy to cook.
Very easy and tasted great - will par cook broccoli next time!