Chop the fresh coriander. Zest and juice the limes. Soften the butter.
- 1 Put the coconut in a small non-stick pan and toast over a medium heat, until lightly golden.
- 2 Strip away any fibres from the corn.
- 3 Cut 4 sheets of foil approximately 30cm x 30cm each, and place a corn cob on each sheet.
- 4 Mix the softened butter in a bowl with the paprika, lime rind and juice, toasted coconut and coriander, then season.
- 5 Divide the butter mixture into 4 and spread over the corn cobs. Wrap each cob with its foil and barbecue for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
I use to only make the classic but this was different and yummy.