Finely chop the onions. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Chop the parsley.
- 1 Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- 2 Stir in the rice, add the white wine and stir until evaporated.
- 3 Add the dill tops, then add the hot vegetable stock a ladleful at a time and simmer, stirring with each addition, until all the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender. Add the peas and parsley with the last ladle of stock.
- 4 In a large frying pan, heat 1-2cm water to simmering and poach the haddock fillets for 4-5 minutes, depending on thickness, turning them over halfway through.
- 5 Stir the mascarpone through the risotto, divide among 4 plates, top with the fish and garnish with parsley.
- Average per serving
- Calories 685.0kCal