Snip and cook the fine green beans. Peel and quarter the boiled eggs. Tear the baby gem lettuce heads.
- 1 Preheat oven to 190C.
- 2 Put the potatoes in a pot of lightly salted water, bring to the boil and simmer until fork tender (about 5 or 6 mins). Drain and cool, then cut into halves (or quarters, depending on size). Season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- 3 Rub a little olive oil over both sides of the haddock fillets and place on a baking sheet. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4 Add the new potatoes to the tray (around the fillets), place in the oven and roast for 10-12 mins – or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
- 5 Remove from oven. When the fish is cool enough to handle, flake into large chunks.
- 6 While the haddock and potatoes finish cooking, layer the lettuce, beans, eggs, tomatoes and basil in a large bowl, and dress as desired with the balsamic dressing. Top with the flaked haddock and potatoes, and mix gently. Serve immediately.
So clever to use haddock. Really easy and good!
Fresh and light. Loved the twist on this dish. Felt like new again
Really delicious and healthy mid week meal.
- Average per serving
- Calories 382.0kCal