Slice the red peppers. Slice the red onions. Slice the garlic cloves.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180˚/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- 2 Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan. Toss 2 tbsp of the seasoning over the pork and pan-fry on both sides until golden brown and caramelised.
- 3 Remove the pork from the pan. Add another tbsp of olive oil, then add the pepper, onion, garlic and remaining house steak seasoning and cook for 15 minutes on a medium heat until soft and sweet. Return the pork to the pan and add the apple juice and vinegar.
- 4 Cover tightly with foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour. Remove the pork from the pan, shred or cut into bite-size slices, then return it to the pan and mix with the sauce.
- 5 Heat everything together in a pan over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes to reduce a little. Serve in mini rolls with a spoonful of coleslaw and a little fresh coriander.