Finely zest the lemons. Finely chop the fresh parsley. Cube the butter.
- 1 Rub the fish with the lemon and half of the parsley; season.
- 2 Heat the oil in a frying pan until hot and pan-fry the fish skin-side down for 2 minutes.
- 3 Turn the fish over and cook for a further 1 minute, then remove and set aside.
- 4 Drain any excess oil from the pan, then add the wine and simmer until the liquid reduces to around 1 tbsp per serving being made.
- 5 Add the butter and remaining parsley and stir over a low heat to make a sauce.
- 6 Serve the fish on a bed of steamed Tenderstem broccoli, with the sauce drizzled over and some new potatoes on the side.
- Average per serving
- Calories 275.0kCal