Deseed and finely chop the green chillis. Toast and roughly chop the hazelnuts. Freshly chop the dill.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- 2 Put the salmon on a large, lightly oiled baking sheet, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3 Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake for 40 minutes.
- 4 Peel and segment 4 of the oranges, then roughly chop and put in a bowl.
- 5 Cut the beetroot into small wedges and add to the chopped oranges, along with the chilli.
- 6 Mix gently to combine.
- 7 Squeeze the juice from the remaining orange and whisk together with the maple syrup and olive oil.
- 8 Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 9 Remove the salmon from the oven and transfer to a large serving platter.
- 10 Spoon the orange and beetroot mixture over the top, then scatter with the hazelnuts and dill.
- 11 Drizzle with the dressing, slice and serve with salad leaves and crusty bread.