Finely chop the white onions. Grate the garlic cloves. Chop into 2cm chunks the asparagus. Grate the Parmesan. Chop the flat-leaf parsley. Zest and juice the lemons.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- 2 Heat one tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the onion until sweet and translucent. Add the garlic and cook for a further five minutes.
- 3 Then add the rice and coat in the onion garlic mixture, almost toasting the rice. Pour in the white wine and boil until the liquid evaporates.
- 4 Place the Cook with M&S salmon fillets in the oven and cook as per packet instructions.
- 5 Begin to add the stock gradually to the risotto over the course of 20 minutes, stirring regularly. Add in the asparagus spears and leave to cook for two minutes. Add additional water if needed.
- 6 Remove the salmon from the oven and flake the flesh into the risotto, discarding the skin. Add the parmesan then turn off the heat and gently stir.
- 7 Garnish with black pepper, parsley, lemon zest and juice to serve.