Melt the butter. Flake the hot smoked salmon. Roughly chop the handful of dill.
- 1 Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
- 2 Make a well in the centre and add the eggs.
- 3 Gradually whisk in the milk to make a smooth batter. Stir in the butter.
- 4 Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a frying pan.
- 5 Pour in enough batter to thinly coat the base of the pan.
- 6 Cook for 2 mins or until golden, then loosen the edges, flip and cook for 2 mins more.
- 7 Transfer to a warmed plate.
- 8 Repeat with the rest of the batter, brushing the pan with a little more oil if needed.
- 9 Meanwhile, cook the petits pois in boiling water for 2 mins, drain and crush slightly.
- 10 To serve, lay out the crêpes with bowls of the petits pois, ricotta, salmon, dill and lemon wedges, and invite everyone to assemble their own.
- Average per serving
- Calories 301.0kCal