Slice the Cornish new potatoes. Zest the lemons. Chop the fresh dill. Flake the poached Scottish salmon fillets.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas 5. Roll out the pastry and use to line a 23cm x 3.5cm deep loose-bottomed tart tin. Line with baking parchment, fill with baking beans and bake for 20 minutes.
- 2 Remove from the oven and discard the paper and beans. Reduce the oven temperature to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes, until just tender. Drain well.
- 4 In a large bowl, beat together the ricotta, milk and eggs, and season.
- 5 Stir in the lemon zest and dill, then gently fold in the potatoes and salmon.
- 6 Spoon the mixture into the pastry case and gently spread it out, using a spoon.
- 7 Bake for 25 minutes, until the filling is just set.
Easy to make, quick and delicious
Delicious and So Easy!
Very easy to make, but little or no flavour when hot or warm. Eaten cold delicious .