Beat the eggs. Freshly chop the thyme leaves. Tear the cos lettuce leaves. Halve the Handfuls of cherry tomatoes. Pit the kalamata olives. Thinly slice the red onions.
- 1 Pat the cheese dry with kitchen paper.
- 2 Put the beaten egg in a shallow dish. In another dish, mix together the polenta, thyme leaves and chilli flakes.
- 3 Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- 4 Dip the cheese slices in the beaten egg, then roll them in the polenta mix to coat, shaking off any excess.
- 5 Lay them in the frying pan and cook for 2 minutes each side, until golden.
- 6 Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- 7 Meanwhile, toast the buns. Spread one half of each bun with the beetroot dip.
- 8 Arrange the lettuce on top, followed by the cheese, then the tomatoes, olives and red onion.
- 9 Top with the other half of the bun and serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 405.0kCal