Finely chop the garlic cloves. Grate and juice the lemons. Break the cauliflower into small florets.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Place the cauliflower florets in a shallow roasting tin and sprinkle over the saffron, breadcrumbs, pine nuts and garlic.
- 3 Season and drizzle over 2 tbsp of the oil. Mix well and spread out so the cauliflower is in a single layer. Roast for 10 minutes.
- 4 Stir through the raisins and roast for a further 15 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.
- 5 Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to pack instructions and drain well.
- 6 Stir the remaining oil, lemon rind and juice into the cauliflower and toss with the pasta to serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 455.0kCal