Grate rind and juice the lemons. Drain and roughly chop the Sweet and Smoky Chargrilled Olives. Chop the fresh dill.
- 1 Top and tail the runner beans, then slice them lengthways into long thin strips.
- 2 Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- 3 Add the beans and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 4 Drain the pasta and beans and return them to the pan.
- 5 Stir in the remaining ingredients, along with some freshly ground black pepper.
Was bloody lovely 👍
- Average per serving
- Calories 462.0kCal