Finely chop the onions. Soak in warm water and drain the dried porcini mushrooms. Chop the parsley.
- 1 Cook the rose veal according to the pack instructions. Move on to the next step while you wait for the veal to cook.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and fry the pancetta and onion until golden.
- 3 Add the mushrooms, cook for a few minutes, then add the brandy and stock and reduce by half.
- 4 Pour in the cream and cook until the sauce thickens, then season to taste.
- 5 Sprinkle over the parsley and serve with the chops.
- Average per serving
- Calories 730.0kCal