Sift the plain flour. Beat the medium eggs. Crush the garlic cloves. Cut the dolcelatte cheese into small pieces.
- 1 Cook the potatoes whole in boiling salted water for 20-25 minutes, until tender then drain.
- 2 Using a tea towel to hold the potatoes, remove the skins with a potato peeler.
- 3 Put the potatoes in a large bowl and beat with an electric hand whisk until smooth. Leave to cool.
- 4 Put half the rocket in a food processor and whizz to a fine paste, then mix into the potato with the flour, egg and seasoning.
- 5 Gently knead the mixture to a soft dough, transfer to a lightly floured surface and divide into the total number of servings you've chosen to make.
- 6 Roll each portion into a long sausage approximately 2cm in diameter. Cut each sausage into 2.5cm lengths and place them on to large, lightly floured plates.
- 7 Press each one with the back of a fork, then cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- 8 Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan and add the pine nuts. Cook over a gentle heat for 3-4 minutes, until they begin to turn golden.
- 9 Add the garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
- 10 Bring a large pan of water to the boil and drop in the gnocchi. When they’ve floated to the surface, simmer gently for 1 minute and then remove with a slotted spoon and place in a warm serving bowl.
- 11 Gently stir in the pine nut mixture, scatter over the dolcelatte and the rest of the rocket, and serve straight away.
- Average per serving
- Calories 534.0kCal