Peel, seed and chop the butternut squash. Chop the mint. Chop the parsley.
For the Salad
- 1 Preheat oven to 200C.
- 2 Cook quinoa according to pack instructions, drain any excess water and set aside to cool.
- 3 Place the squash pieces onto a baking sheet. Drizzle 2 tbsps olive oil over the top, and add salt and pepper to season. Toss to coat evenly, and place in the oven. Roast for 30 mins, or until the squash is starting to soften and brown at the edges.
- 4 Add the broccoli to the tray at this point, and cook for a further 5-10 mins (or until all the vegetables are cooked through and starting to char). Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- 5 In a large bowl, fluff up the quinoa with a fork. Add the roast vegetables, parsley and mint, and combine.
- 6 Dress as desired with olive oil, a generous squeeze of lemon and some grated lemon zest. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and mix well.
For the Haddock
- 7 Preheat oven to 200C. Pat the haddock dry with kitchen towel, and season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and cook for 15 mins (or until the fish is opaque and cooked through).
- 8 Once cooked, add a generous squeeze of lemon over the fish (along with some chopped parsley, if you have leftovers) and serve immediately with salad.
And the rest...
Poppadom Pie Girl
Instructions not clear, got hair stuck in fridge
Perfect mid-week meal, tasty and healthy.
Nice, I will try this soon.