Peel and cut the sweet potatoes lengthways into quarters. Slice the red chillis. Finely slice the red onions. Chop the flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 Heat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7 (200°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Transfer the sweet potatoes to a large roasting tin and add half of the olive oil, all of the chilli and the smoked paprika with sweet red pepper and thyme, then toss together.
- 3 Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes until tender. Move on to the next steps while you wait.
- 4 Cook the green beans in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes until just tender; drain and refresh under cold water.
- 5 Once cool, transfer to a large serving platter and add the sweet potato and onion.
- 6 For the dressing, whisk together the red wine vinegar, mustard, honey and remaining oil and season.
- 7 Pour the dressing over the salad, crumble over the feta, scatter with the parsley, and serve warm or cold.
- Average per serving
- Calories 210.0kCal