Trim and cut the rhubarb into 5cm lengths.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens). Arrange the rhubarb in a single layer in a shallow roasting tin.
- 2 Split the vanilla pod in half lengthways and scrape out the seeds using the tip of a small knife.
- 3 Dot the seeds over the rhubarb, along with the butter. Drizzle over the honey and roast for 15 minutes until tender.
- 4 Arrange the cooked rhubarb in a shallow baking dish.
- 5 Put the ground almonds, flour, caster sugar, eggs, egg yolks and double cream in a bowl. Whisk with an electric hand whisk until smooth, then pour over the rhubarb.
- 6 Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Serve immediately.
- Average per serving
- Calories 409.0kCal