Defrost the frozen prawns. Finely chop the onions.
- 1 Put the eggs in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer, then cook for 7 minutes.
- 2 Cool rapidly under cold running water and set aside.
- 3 Fry the onion in the oil until softened, add the balti paste and cook for a couple of minutes.
- 4 Stir in the tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes until reduced and thickened. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 5 Cook the rice according to pack instructions and move on to the next step while you wait.
- 6 Meanwhile, peel the eggs and cut in half.
- 7 Add the prawns to the tomatoes and simmer gently for 3 minutes.
- 8 Add the spinach and eggs to heat through. Serve with rice.
Nice recipe and relatively easy to make. However 1.make sure to put more than 200gr of frozen prawns because once they are cooked the amount gets very small. 2. 400ml of tomatoes makes this dish to taste a LOT of tomato.. My suggestion is to put 3/4 of the can. Good luck
Really easy to make and tastes lovely. Used king prawns and korma curry paste (rather than balti).
- Average per serving
- Calories 788.0kCal