Halve the potatoes. Thickly slice the red chillis.
- 1 Make up the bread mix following the pack instructions, adding an extra 1 tbsp water and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 2 Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth, then form it into a rectangle or circle. Place on a baking tray, cover with a large plastic bag and leave in a warm place to rise for 20-30 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 12-15 minutes until nearly cooked. Drain and set aside.
- 4 Fry the onions in 1 tbsp of oil for 6-7 minutes until beginning to soften.
- 5 Stir in the rosemary, season and set aside.
- 6 Heat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/gas 7 (200°C for fan ovens).
- 7 When the dough has risen, slice the potatoes.
- 8 Arrange half the onions over the dough, top with the potatoes, then finish with the remaining onions.
- 9 Drizzle over the remaining olive oil and bake for 20-25 minutes until the dough has risen and is well browned. Serve warm, cut into squares.
- Average per serving
- Calories 265.0kCal