Skin on, toast and roughly chop the whole almonds. Chop the parsley. Slice the fennel bulbs. Crush the fennel seeds. Juice 1, then peel and segment 1 of the blood oranges.
- 1 In a shallow dish, season the pork and pour over the orange juice.
- 2 Press the fennel seeds and pepper on each side.
- 3 Cover and chill for 2 hours, or overnight.
- 4 In a bowl, mix the cabbage, fennel, orange segments and vinegar.
- 5 Season.
- 6 Heat the oil in a pan on a medium-high heat. Cook the pork for 2 mins each side (keep the marinade).
- 7 Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 5 mins each side.
- 8 Add the butter, parsley and marinade, baste the pork, and cook for 2 mins each side, ensuring the marinade simmers.
- 9 Rest for 5 mins.
- 10 Serve the pork and slaw with the almonds and pan juices.
- Average per serving
- Calories 354.0kCal