Crush the fennel seeds. Crush the garlic cloves. Thinly slice the radishes. Remove and retain the leaves from the dill.
- 1 Mix the oil, fennel seeds, garlic, chilli, zest of ½ lemon and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- 2 Add the pork. Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- 3 To make the remoulade, mix the zest and juice of ½ lemon with the mayonnaise, crème fraîche and both mustards in a bowl.
- 4 Core the apple, cut into segments, then triangles, and add with the radishes and dill. Season and mix.
- 5 Season the pork. Griddle for 10-12 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- 6 Serve with the remoulade.
My favourite from Cook so far.My husband loves it too
So tasty, loved it
- Average per serving
- Calories 674.0kCal