Finely chop or slice the green chillis. Grate the ginger. Chop the spring onions. Thawed the frozen peas.
- 1 Heat about 1 tsp olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the sausages until golden and cooked through.
- 2 Break the cauliflower up into florets and put into a food processor and whizz until the pieces have broken up and resemble rice.
- 3 Heat 1tbsp olive oil in a large pan and add the turmeric, cumin, ground coriander, chilli, ginger and spring onions. Season well and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 4 Add the remaining olive oil, the cauliflower rice and 2tbsp water and toss all the ingredients together, cooking for 5-10 minutes until the cauliflower has cooked. Stir in the peas and continue to cook until the rice has heated thoroughly.
- 5 Chop the stems off the coriander sprigs and chop finely. Stir into the rice.
- 6 Divide the rice among four plates and put two sausages onto each. Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve with the mango chutney.
Very simple tasty meal
Easy peasy. A great mid week dinner. Cauliflower rice was a revelation I'll be cooking it again soon.
Absolutely delicious - can't wait to make it again.
Really quick & easy, always a fan of cauliflower rice. It's great for the children too & always feels like there's space for dessert!
Lovely light meal. Chutney was a nice touch.
Quick and simple. Great for a made from scratch mid week meal.