Thinly slice the brown mushrooms. Drain and chop the pitted black olives. Crush the garlic cloves. Cut the mature Cheddar into 1cm cubes.
- 1 Heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- 2 Stir in the tomatoes, oregano and sugar. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes until thick then season and set aside. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 3 Meanwhile, put the spinach in a colander and slowly pour over a kettle of boiling water. Once the spinach has wilted, press with a potato masher to squeeze out the excess water, then roughly chop.
- 4 Heat the oven to 190C°/375°F/gas 5 (170 ̊C for fan ovens) and put 2 baking sheets in to heat.
- 5 Spread half the tomato sauce over each pizza base, leaving a 1cm border.
- 6 Divide the ham between the pizza bases, crumpling it slightly, then top with the spinach, mushrooms, cheese and olives. Drizzle with the remaining oil.
- 7 Make a well in the pizza toppings with your fingers, then crack an egg into each; season.
- 8 Remove the hot baking sheets from the oven and transfer the pizzas onto them. Bake for 15 minutes until cooked through.
Very nice. Be careful not to overcook the egg, and you may want to add extra seasoning.