Thinly slice the spring onions. Finely chop the leaves and stalks of the fresh coriander. Finely chop the leaves and stalks of the fresh flat leaf parsley. Finely chop the leaves and stalks of the dill. Lightly toast and roughly chopped the walnuts.
- 1 Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
- 2 Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- 3 Add the spring onion and cook for 3 mins.
- 4 Add the spinach and cook until it just wilts.
- 5 Stir in the turmeric and cook for another 2 mins. Transfer from the heat.
- 6 In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the yoghurt, herbs, spring onions and spinach; season.
- 7 Heat 2 tsp olive oil in the same pan on a medium-high heat.
- 8 A 20cm pan is ideal for 2 servings.
- 9 Once hot, wipe the oil around the pan with kitchen paper to spread it evenly.
- 10 Pour in the frittata mix and turn the heat to low.
- 11 Sprinkle the walnuts on top.
- 12 With a spatula, draw the edges into the middle a couple of times.
- 13 Cook until it is beginning to set around the edges, around 5 mins.
- 14 Crumble the feta on top and finish cooking in the oven until it is fully set, but still moist in the centre, around 8 – 10 mins.
- 15 Transfer from the oven, leave to cool for a few mins then gently slide onto a chopping board.
- 16 Slice into 6 wedges.
- 17 Serve with mixed green leaves.
- 18 Experiment with different herbs – try adding dried sumac and oregano instead of the parsley and coriander.
- Average per serving
- Calories 431.0kCal