Juice the lemons.
- 1 Heat the oven to 140’C / Fan 120’C / Gas 1.
- 2 Line 2 large flat baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3 Finely slice the pears, aiming for 6 slices from each half.
- 4 Discard any obvious pips but do not spoil the natural slice.
- 5 Spread the slices out onto the baking sheets then drizzle each with the lemon juice.
- 6 Bake for 45-50 minutes, less if need be, turning over every 15 minutes or so, until the slices become golden brown and crisp.
- 7 Leave to cool on the baking sheet then store in an airtight container.
- Average per serving
- Calories 61.0kCal