- 1 Make a raspberry coulis.
- 2 In a food processer, whizz the raspberries and icing sugar until smooth.
- 3 Pass through a fine sieve and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4 To make the floats, divide the coulis among 4 chilled glasses, drizzling it down the sides.
- 5 Mix together the juice and sparkling water in a jug and pour into the glasses, creating a colour contrast between the juice and coulis.
- 6 Don’t stir, so you keep the swirls.
- 7 Top each with a scoop of frozen yogurt and garnish with raspberries and mint, if you like.
- 8 Serve immediately.