Finely chop the onions. Heat the vegetable stock to simmering. Zest the lemons. Chop the fresh mint. Grate the Grana Padano cheese.
- 1 Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and cook until softened.
- 2 Add the rice to the pan and stir to coat with the butter.
- 3 Stir in the wine until evaporated.
- 4 Add the stock, one ladle at a time, allowing the rice to absorb it after each ladle, until it is cooked but still with some bite.
- 5 In the last 5 minutes of cooking, stir through the peas and lemon zest.
- 6 Add the mint and Grana Padano, then stir through and serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 470.0kCal