Lightly beat the eggs. Chop the mint leaves. Thinly slice the breaded Wiltshire ham into small strips. Defrost the frozen peas. Peel and thinly slice the echalion shallots into rings. Slice the cornichon. Cut the radish into wedges.
For the Tartlets
For the Salad
For the Dressing
And the rest...
- 1 Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 (160°C for fan ovens). Put the pastry cases on a baking sheet.
- 2 Beat together the eggs, cream and mustard in a jug. Season and mix in the mint.
- 3 Divide the ham and peas between the cases, then pour over the egg mixture. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes until set and lightly golden. Move on to the next steps while you wait.
- 4 Meanwhile, for the salad, toss the ingredients together in a bowl.
- 5 For the dressing, whisk together the mustard, honey and vinegar in a bowl.
- 6 Slowly whisk in the oil.
- 7 Season, add half to the salad and toss to coat.
- 8 Serve the tartlets warm with the salad and extra dressing if required.