Halve, then scrape out and retain the pulp of the passion fruits. Juice the oranges.
For the Sauce
- 1 Rub approximately half of the passion fruit pulp through a sieve, collecting the juice in a small saucepan and discarding the seeds.
- 2 Add the rest of the pulp, orange juice and sugar to the pan. Stir over a gentle heat until the sugar has dissolved, then simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- 3 Pour the mixture into a bowl and leave to cool slightly, then whisk in the butter and set aside.
For the Crêpes
- 4 To make the crêpes, melt two-thirds of the butter and set aside to cool.
- 5 Sift the flour and a pinch of salt into a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- 6 Add the egg and egg yolk, then gradually whisk in the milk until the batter is smooth.
- 7 Whisk in the melted butter, then set aside to rest for 30 minutes.
- 8 Melt the remaining butter and use a little to brush a crêpe pan (or heavy-based frying pan). Pour in a small ladle of batter and tilt the pan so that it covers the base. Cook over a medium heat for 1 minute.
- 9 Flip over the crêpe and cook for another 1 minute. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- 10 Repeat until you've used all the batter.
And the rest...
- 11 Fold each crêpe into quarters and arrange on plates. Pour over the passion fruit sauce to serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 280.0kCal