Soften and cube the butter. Sift the icing sugar.
- 1 Halve four-fifths of the passion fruit and scoop out the pulp. Sieve the pulp over a bowl to catch the juice and discard half the seeds.
- 2 Add the remaining seeds to the juice and pour into a heatproof bowl. Beat in the eggs and sugar.
- 3 Sit the bowl over a saucepan of just simmering water and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture thickens slightly and coats the back of the spoon. This will take about 10 minutes.
- 4 Remove from the heat and gradually whisk in the butter. Set aside to cool completely, then chill for 1 hour.
- 5 Spoon the mascarpone and yogurt into a bowl and beat in the icing sugar.
- 6 Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and seal the top. Bash with a rolling pin to break the biscuits into chunky crumbs, then divide among small serving glasses.
- 7 Spoon half the passion fruit curd over the biscuit crumbs. Top with half the mascarpone mixture, then repeat both layers once more.
- 8 Cut the remaining passion fruit in half and spoon the pulp over the top of each dessert.
Really yummy. Don’t try to put more sugar as it will be very rich.
Easy to make and taste so yummy.
A quick & easy pud! Definitely one to make again!
- Average per serving
- Calories 365.0kCal