Soften and cube the butter. Sift the icing sugar.
- 1 Halve four-fifths of the passion fruit and scoop out the pulp. Sieve the pulp over a bowl to catch the juice and discard half the seeds.
- 2 Add the remaining seeds to the juice and pour into a heatproof bowl. Beat in the eggs and sugar.
- 3 Sit the bowl over a saucepan of just simmering water and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture thickens slightly and coats the back of the spoon. This will take about 10 minutes.
- 4 Remove from the heat and gradually whisk in the butter. Set aside to cool completely, then chill for 1 hour.
- 5 Spoon the mascarpone and yogurt into a bowl and beat in the icing sugar.
- 6 Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and seal the top. Bash with a rolling pin to break the biscuits into chunky crumbs, then divide among small serving glasses.
- 7 Spoon half the passion fruit curd over the biscuit crumbs. Top with half the mascarpone mixture, then repeat both layers once more.
- 8 Cut the remaining passion fruit in half and spoon the pulp over the top of each dessert.
A quick & easy pud! Definitely one to make again!
Easy to make and taste so yummy.